Thursday, April 26, 2012

How to use HDMI cable for PC audio.?

On my computer I have no speakers, so right now I'm using the onboard graphics through an HDMI cable and I get sound with it too. I want to use my video card instead of the onboard but I would still like to have the audio from my monitor. Is there any way to do this with an HDMI cable or any other kind of cable?



Tv is a 32 inch Toshiba: http://www.sigelectronics.com/Electronics/Plasma-LCD-TV/Toshiba-32-inch-1080p-LCD-HDTV-4-HDMI-Game-Native-Mode-USB-Input-32E200U|||The best answer I can give is to check the menu options on your tv and see if your HDMI will allow sound input from a (usually) 3.5 mm cable and hook the sound from the computer to the sound input on your tv. I have to use the pc speakers and watch the video on the screen, one plus to this is surround sound for a pc is a lot cheaper than surround for a tv.

No comments:

Post a Comment