Thursday, April 26, 2012

How do i use HDMI? for PC?

Can't find any guides.



VR5570-MD1G Radeon 5570 Is my selected graphics card.



Mobo: Z68XP-D3



- Would i just need a cable? I have a female HDMI socket on my Monitor, But it seems like this video card also has a female socket|||If you look at HDMI cables you will see that both ends are the same(male). Just like USB, S-video etc. ad infinitum.|||Very observant of you to notice both the monitor and your graphics has a female HDMI connector. Did you notice that the standard HDMI cable (ones you buy at Target or Walmart) has male HDMI connectors on both end. Right, all you need is the cable.|||I have an HDMI cord that plugs into my computer to my television so basically my TV is a HUGE monitor. It's pretty neat. Yeah you need the HDMI cord for sure.|||hdmi port is use for lcd or led monitors. the out let of that monitor goes in that female socket.

in my gc 9800 have 2hdmi port and i use crt monitor so they give me hdmi to crt converter.

what is ur purpose???|||Yep, just use a cable. Most monitor/tvs will recognise the input and the card will recognise the output.|||u cant do that fierst take a sata cvable

No comments:

Post a Comment