Friday, May 4, 2012

Cheapest video card to get XBOX 360 quality gameplay on a PC?

I am building a PC for work/school primarily, but would also like to do some light gaming. I don't need anything high end because I would be happy if it was just comparable quality to just playing on the 360. I saw on someone else's very similar post earlier today that 360 quality gaming can be found on cards less than $50 and maybe even with onboard graphics.



My motherboard is the ASUS M4A88TD-V EVO/USB3 AM3 AMD 880G HDMI SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 ATX AMD Motherboard (here: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.as… )



How does the onboard video on this motherboard (ATI Radeon HD 4250 build-in 128MB DDR3 1333 SidePort Memory) compare to the video quality of the XBOX 360?



How does this video card compare: HIS Radeon HD 4670 1GB 128-bit DDR3 PCI Express 2.0 x16 HDCP Ready CrossFireX Support Video Card ( here: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.as… )



The monitor I will be using is a 4 year old 42" Vizio LCD that supports up to 1080i.



Thanks in advance for any help.|||I bought ati radeon 4350hd for £30/$37 est from ebuyer for my computer. I too only do light gaming. It has hdmi with audio , vga and dvi and can run my games at res of 1366x768(1080i). I ran need for speed hot pursuit at full on that res just fine. So thats what reccomend for low budget.|||go and pikc up a btx 460....It'll run games smooth and they will look better than your xbox

No comments:

Post a Comment