Thursday, April 26, 2012

I Need video for my pc so i can connect up my 42" TV ?

well ATi or Nvidia ...i need HDMI port with 5.1 sound and card should work with 500 watts power supply ..... so please give me any models and links thank you i in UK....and looking for one under £70 not plyign games by the way|||The ATi Radeon HD4650 has HDMI port and has the HD sound option when connected to a HDTV



http://www.aria.co.uk/Products/Component…



They are around £38 - £60 in price (because of GDDR2/GDDR3 versions)



:D



PS if you happen to live in London you can get it here

http://www.yoyotech.co.uk/graphics-card-…



The shop is in Tottenham court road and you can order online to reserve it, paying 10%, then simply collect it same day and pay web price instead of High Street prices



YOYOtech Stores:

30 Windmill Street Off Tottenham Court Road LONDON W1T 2JL



:D|||Those cards of terribly expensive still. Like 400-500 USD. If I had your budget I would go for a like a EVGA 9800GT and connect the T.V. with DVI. THat's what I do.|||most new graphics cards come with a DVI to HDMI adapter that will push 7.1 channel sound and 1080p video. since you are on a tight budget I would recommend ATI as they are cheaper. look at the HD 4770|||Go check out pcworld.co.uk, I know the ATI 3xxx series can do 5.1 audio over HDMI, and the 4xxx series can do 7.1. I think the NVidia 9xxx and GTX series can do 7.1 as well but don't quote me on that.|||An AMD 3450 will do the job and be cheap and low power, there are a few models with integrated HDMI, but DVI can be converted to HDMI with a five pound converter.

http://www.aria.co.uk/Products/Component…

this one has HDMI and a passive heatsink (no noise) and comes in at under half your budget. Your 500W power supply will be plenty for this or any other graphics card.

No comments:

Post a Comment